This is a variation on the ravioli I made here: http://raspberriesandruffles.blogspot.com/2012/03/budget-friendly-meals-toasted-ravioli.html.
1. Follow the directions for the dough from the above link.
2. Cook your chicken and while it is STILL HOT, put it in the kitchen aid with the paddle attachment to shred it.
3. Grate your cheese.
4. get out pepper and oregano.
5. For each ravioli, put a pinch of garlic and oregano and a little bit of chicken and cheese. Go easy on the ingredients because if they are too full, they will not close or will burst open when you cook them.
6. Fold each ravioli in half and press with a fork. Boil for approx. 5 minutes before eating.